Thursday 4 January 2018

Nyhavn






HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! How did everyone celebrate? We had a huge party for my oldest friend's 30th birthday and it was so much fun. To be honest, I'm not normally the biggest fan of NYE but having something special to do was really nice.

I'm also not really into making resolutions; the concept of confining your life improvements to a particular time of year is nonsensical to me. However, after travelling to Copenhagen in November, I've caught the travel bug and now want to go EVERYWHERE!

Nyhavn was definitely my favourite part of Copenhagen and if I were to go back, I'd most likely just stay there for a few days rather than travel around to other parts of the city. We started our time there at Café No.11, an amazing spot for a coffee. I got a latte to take away and jumped on a river cruise to explore the city. Afterwards, we walked along the rows of pretty, coloured houses and stopped for a bite to eat. We loved the Danish gløgg and cinnamon biscuit tradition so much that we recreated it over the Christmas holidays - yum, yum, yum!

Hat: Topshop
Scarf: Zara
Coat: ASOS
Trousers: ASOS
Trainers: Nike

SHOP THE POST



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig