Sunday 29 July 2018

The Perfect Chanel Slingback Dupes


I often find myself mindlessly scrolling through ASOS and all of a sudden an item jumps out at me that I just know is going to instantly sell out. These Chanel slingback dupes were no different. Into my basket they went and I have not looked back since, wearing them with everything from jeans to shorts to dresses.

The distinctive two-tone, toe-cap design is synonymous with Chanel and comes in a number of styles: espadrille; mule; flat; pump; ballet shoe, but the slingback just screams classic Chanel so that is what makes the ASOS Sanders Mid Heels the perfect dupe for me.

Unfortunately, they do continue to be out of stock and whenever a pair is returned, they always go again before I get to tell you guys on social media. However, they have another colourway which is VERY similar to one that Chanel also creates and I have found some alternative styles in case the heel and/or slingback isn't to your taste. All featured below.

Now I just need them to design a version of the Dior J'adior slingback pumps and my life will be MADE! Please, ASOS, pleeeeeeeeease...





Photography by Catherine Booty at Beehive Studios.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig