Tuesday 20 November 2018

Check x Snake Print

Happy Tuesday, loves! I've long been a fan of clashing prints but there's something about this combination that's got me head over heels in love this season. You can either match brown tones together as I have here or you can get the look with grey tones.



This was a bit of a last-minute post idea but it seemed the best way to share my outfit with you. Some affiliate sites and brands don't work together, meaning I can't share certain items with you when I really, really, really want you guys to be able to easily check them out if you so wish.

(Contains adlinks)

The simple, jersey material ensures this piece fits like a dream. It's also really great for layering under big, winter coats. If your size is sold out in this piece, I've linked two alternatives on my 'SHOP MY INSTAGRAM' page.

Shirt Dress: Topshop (last year) - similar here and here
When it comes to shirt dresses, I like them to be a bit longer as it elevates the overall look. Therefore, when I saw this one in Topshop last year, I actually ended up buying it from the tall section. Try this tip out for yourself via ASOS.

I wear this bag in so many ways: as a belt bag; as a clutch; with the silver ring as a handle, Chloe-Nile styleeee; and just as a standard belt (it detaches).

Boots: ASOS (last year) - similar here and here
I am so, so glad I got these last year as they are definitely a major wardrobe staple and really good Victoria Beckham dupes. Get the similar ones I've linked above on your Christmas list ASAP!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig