Monday 11 May 2015

Weekend







Blazer: Zara
Blouse: similar here
Watch: Olivia Burton
Bag: Ted Baker
Trousers: a selection here
Shoes: Carvela Kurt Geiger (now on SALE!)

Hi guys!

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!

I headed to Bold Street in Liverpool City Centre to meet up with a friend I haven't seen in a while. But now we live in the same city which is great!

Bold Street is one of the quirkiest streets you could come across; full of independent shops, bars and cafés. We chose to go to 'Leaf' (so called due to their flourish of flavoured teas.) They have lots of events on too so no doubt I'll be back. You can find them here: http://www.thisisleaf.co.uk

Jacqueline xx
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. hey girl would you be willing to follow my blog? I am looking for advice as to what to improve and hopefully possible guest authors. my blog is thependingdoctor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! Give me a follow and I'll follow back!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig