Tuesday 9 April 2019

Styling Cowboy Boots | Part II

This post contains adlinks

Whether we’re in spring or autumn, I love to transition to the next season in a dress and boots combo. After years of bare-legged nights out at university, my pins are immune to a bit of a chill but I do like to keep my tootsies warm. Add a chic jacket and you’ve got all eventualities covered.



In ‘Styling Cowboy Boots: Part I’, I mentioned the (unexpected) practicality of these boots but the influence for this outfit is different: this is a natural look for me – the type of thing I pull out of the wardrobe in a rush, but also the type of thing I’d plan to wear for dinner and drinks. We all have our clobber comfort zones. I actually think I’d wear this to a festival as well (maybe with a bit more of a casual jacket.)


Like everyone else, I tend to wear lighter shades in summer but I knew when I bought this Zara dress that I would wear it throughout all four seasons and simply accessorise accordingly. Pairing it with white boots for SS19 seemed like the perfect option to me and I’m excited to see where its versatility takes me.


SHOP THE LOOK







Photography by Catherine Booty at Beehive Studios.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig