Wednesday 22 May 2019

Styling Cowboy Boots | Part III

This post contains adlinks

For my third and final installment of 'Styling Cowboy Boots', I chose to re-create an über fashion-forward look and don them with cycling shorts. As was the case with the jumpsuit in Part I, it works because they are both linked to the utility trend.


I think it's fair to say that when we first saw Kim Kardashian in cycling shorts, we all had a little chuckle and thought yeh, you're not getting me in those. But, as usual, her fashion influence was too strong to avoid.

At first I was wearing them casually with t-shirts and trainers but I soon moved on to styling them with blazers which I guess, with hindsight, was inevitable (I love blazers!) An oversized shirt and strappy sandals also make for a super chic outfit when worn with them.





If you'd like to catch up on my 'Styling Cowboy Boots' series then follow the links below:

Part II


SHOP THE LOOK









Photography by Catherine Booty at Beehive Studios.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig