Monday 25 March 2019

Styling Cowboy Boots | Part I

This post contains adlinks


I’m calling it: this might be the most versatile boot around. And just to prove it, because I know people can be fearful of making a statement, I'm going to show you three ways to style them across three different blogposts (one post would be super long and I wouldn’t want you to get bored!)




So this is how I’ve been wearing my cowboy boots (AKA the western boot) at the weekend when I’m largely ticking off my to-do list. You know those days when you pop into town, grab a cortado, buy some Zoflora and dog biscuits and generally just have a mooch around? Yeh, they’re perfect for that (as is the boilersuit btw!)

Even though this is a semi-casual ensemble, I must say I wouldn’t wear a flat version of the western boot with a boilersuit because you need a bit of a heel to elevate the look. You want to appear refined; not like you’re actually working in some sort of refinery.



The reason these boots work so well with a jumpsuit is that they’re both trends falling under the umbrella term ‘utility’. I feel like that word is filling my inbox almost as quickly as the initialism GDPR when the data protection law took effect, but it’s far more welcome there; I have never felt so inspired by a trend. It’s elegant and timeless – as though the wardrobe I'm building this season is going to work for me forever. And that feels good.



SHOP THE LOOK



SHOP COWBOY BOOTS




SHOP MY SPRING WARDROBE





Photography by Catherine Booty at Beehive Studios.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig