Wednesday 24 June 2015

Wrap Skirt













Top: Glamorous - similar here and here
Claddagh ring: Northern Ireland
Wrap skirt: Topshop - no longer on their website but I've found it for you here on eBay
Shoes: Senso - now ON SALE!

So this is one of the "sports luxe" outfits I had planned when I bought these shoes (if you don't know what I'm talking about then read: http://astyleisborn.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/introducing-riley-viii.html)

Quilted top + Leather skirt + Lace-up shoes = the perfect "sports luxe" outfit! White and grey are also really great colours for styling such a look.

Also, how sweet is this bag? I used to live in France so anything with French on is irresistible to me! I love how the letters create a 3D impression similar to that of my quilted top.

Anyway, I hope you all have a really lovely afternoon! I'm off to go through old magazines, add to my style scrapbook, plan blogger-related activities and sip on some tea - not too shabby, hey?

Jacqueline xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig