Sunday 23 August 2015

Introducing... MASTER Tortoiseshell Heel Boots

So, I know it's still August but I've been planning my Autumn/Winter 2015 wardrobe for a wee while now. For me, I can't get enough of fur and boots at that time of year so when I find something a little different, I just have to get it!

I fell in love with these boots for two reasons: the most obvious being the ultra-cool heel which ties in with the continuing 70s trend and those autumnal shades I love so much. The second is that these are "sock boots" - one of AW15's biggest trends in which boots become like a second skin.

Naturally, I've got all sorts of plans for them already. I'm thinking black tights, rolled-up jeans, suede skirts - the list goes on!

Find them here.






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig