Tuesday 22 September 2015

Feathers










Sunglasses; Topshop (old)
Dress: Ivy Revel
Bag: Ted Baker
Boots; Topshop

Ever since Swedish brand Ivy Revel launched in 2014, they’ve never failed to disappoint me with their seasonal collections.

I usually pick a couple of items with every new release and the quality is just beyond compare.
This season, it’s their feather print that’s caught my eye and I just had to order this dress. It goes perfectly with my suede jacket, ankle boots, thigh boots and duster coats – I’m definitely going to be living in it this A/W.

As for my boots, these are the second pair I’ve bought in preparation for the season ahead (see the first here). These particular ones are so on trend right now as we see the sock boot emerging as the footwear of the season. Get your fix here.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig