Thursday 24 December 2015

Christmas Party


 



Dress: Ivy Revel
Bag: Whistles
Heels: Lipsy

Merry Christmas Eve, all! I'm starting feel super festive now!

We had our Missguided Christmas Party last weekend so I'm sharing my look with you.

As soon as I heard what the theme was (The Seven Deadly Sins), I knew I wanted to go as greed and wear all gold.

The dress is Ivy Revel and it fits like a glove. I couldn't have found anything more perfect which is why I usually turn to them when I want something a little special.

As for the shoes, they were a last minute purchase as I wanted a bit of gold on them to tie the whole look together. I love how it just flashes out from behind the heel.

The same goes for the bag and I can't wait to style it for daytime too as it comes with a cross-body chain.

Peace and love this Christmas,

Jacqueline xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig