Friday 19 June 2015

Lace Shorts




 







Coat: First & I
Blouse: Zara (now ON SALE)
Shorts: old - similar here
Bag: Ted Baker
Fluffy Keyring: River Island (sold out)
Socks (just seen): Calvin Klein
Trainers: Michael Kors, 'Breck'

Hi everyone! Wow, have I had a busy week! I'm so glad it's Friday - hope you are all doing something fun!

I'm sharing a travel look with you today because who doesn't love a glamour/comfort combo?

I'm very particular about what I travel in as my temperature never regulates and I get really uncomfortable in certain items. However, I can honestly say that this outfit made me feel like I was in pyjamas; I'm definitely wearing it again!

The key is to wear lightweight fabrics and at least two layers; these are good for both temperature and style. The shorts also have a drawstring fastening, making comfort terribly easy.

Have a great weekend!

Jacqueline xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig