Tuesday 28 July 2015

Denim Skirt











Sunglasses: Le Specs
Shirt: ASOS
Denim skirt: ASOS
Bag: Michael Kors

FINALLY – I’ve found the perfect denim skirt! I can’t quite believe it because the hunt has taken a silly amount of time but here it is!

Previously, I had been unable to find the right fit, colour and length combo that I wanted but, as usual, ASOS saved the day! Hurrah!

The material is just darling: it fits like a glove without restricting; it is soft yet rigid (just what you need out of your denim) and I very much doubt I’ll ever have to iron it (winner!)

Getting the correct colour was important to me because I already had a few outfits put together in my head with existing items in my wardrobe and they just wouldn’t have worked without this exact shade.

As for the length, I wanted to try a different style of skirt to usual. I have below-the-knee skirts and mini skirts but nothing like this. Of course, the split balances out the longer length and adds a bit of youthful fun to the look!

Pairing it with this blue, chambray-esque lace-up shirt creates a double denim effect which provides me with a nice, softer alternative as I wear double denim quite a lot.

Feel free to contact me if you need any advice on how to wear your denim skirt this summer and into the winter months!

Jacqueline xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig