Thursday 23 July 2015

July's Instagram

1. A beautiful Margaret Merril rose
2. A trip to the Royal Academy in Piccadilly

3. One of my cards congratulating me on my new job (all to be revealed soon!)
4. The latest addition to my necklace collection

5. Sunhat + sandals in London
6. Loved having peach nails this month!

7. A trip to The Parlour at Fortnum & Mason
8. One of my favourite pairings this month

Here's a taster of what's being going on in the world of Instagram this month - it's been full of adventure and promise (probably the best month I've had this year so far!) If you'd like to know more and receive regular updates then you can find me by searching: @astyleisborn

I can't wait to share all of my news with you!

Jacqueline xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig