Tuesday 8 September 2015

Presque Parisienne











Hiiiiiii!

How's everyone's week going so far?

I've had a couple of days off, planning lots of new posts for you guys!

Recently I'm loving duster coats and just had to get this grey, sleeveless one from work (Missguided) as an alternative to some of the others I have. If you're looking for a trans-seasonal piece then I'd really recommend this as it goes great with t-shirts and jumpers alike!

My t-shirt here is 'Être Cécile' - one of my favourite brands for casual-wear and encapsulating my incessant need to be "française"! The top reads 'Presque Parisienne' ('Almost Parisian') in a gorgeous shade of navy that's as classy as the Parisians themselves!

Navy is one of those colours that takes longer to style but when you get it right, it just knocks all other outfits out of the water!

Sleeveless duster: Missguided
T-shirt: Être Cécile (out of stock)
Jeans: Topshop
Heels: Senso (sold out)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig