Wednesday 7 October 2015

Stripes









Hat: old - similar here and here
Sunglasses: Le Specs
Playsuit: Missguided
Belt: old
Clutch: ASOS
Mules: Buffalo (sold out) - similar here

I was so happy when I finally got my hands on this playsuit, even though the only one I could find was 2 sizes bigger than I would normally take! With a belt + a bit of skin showing, wearing it baggy actually kinda works so it's defo something I'm going to try again in the future.

I've been fascinated by thin stripes for a couple of months and think they look so classic in a monochrome set-up like this. The bardot neckline and shorts create horizontal contrasts to the vertical stripes in the pattern, making this a perfect piece for this trend.

The bag also ties in really well as it picks up in the black & white theme, yet adds a bit of fun with the red + fluffy texture.

Have a great end to the week!

Jacqueline xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig