Friday 8 January 2016

This Month I'm Loving... Metallics




Metallics aren't just for Christmas; they look great in Spring/Summer too so start filling your wardrobe now. I love a head to toe look but for something more subtle, simply pick one piece from the above selection.

If you follow me on Instagram, you'll have seen I've got the rose gold/copper nail varnish on this week and I'm really happy with the result. I got it in a pack of four with silver, indigo and gold, all of which you can find on the Models Own site. I also post my silver Reeboks a lot on 'cos they're just so cute! Username: astyleisborn.

For Christmas, I got the MICHAEL Michael Kors Ava bag in silver. I was a bit unsure about it at first because I love the colour but I already have two Michael Kors' bags and like to try different brands as well. Plus, everyone has MK bags now. You know what though? It's a great design and fab quality so I'm going to keep it.

Finally, my next metallic purchase is going to be the Shore Projects' watch. I was torn between black/gold or gold but I've made my mind up and it's shiny all the way.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend,

Jacqueline xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig