Tuesday 16 February 2016

Coconut Lane Ambassador



I am absolutely thrilled and delighted to share with you the news that the home and accessory brand, Coconut Lane, has asked me to become one of their ambassadors! This means that my official title is now 'Coconut Queen' and you must address me as such... kidding!

Seriously, though, I'm so excited about the collaboration, not least because there's a 'Mean Girls' theme behind their brand and products. If you follow me on Instagram (@astyleisborn), you'll probably already know that I work at Missguided and that my team there is called 'The Plastics' so this just seemed like a serendipitous partnership to me. It's also come along at a time when I'm thinking about home and interiors a lot as my boyfriend and I are making a lot of changes in that area of our life together.

Anyway, less about me, more about the brand, and what this all means for you, my readers. Now that I'm a Coconut Queen, you can get 20% off on their gorgeous site with my unique code*. Simply put astyleisborn20 into the promo box at the checkout and watch your grand total go down by a fifth! Great, huh?

And, let me tell you, you're going to need it, because everything on their site screams "I NEED that in my life NOW". From divine marble phone cases to cards, jewellery and wall art, Coconut Lane is a one-stop shop for gift-giving and self-indulgence alike. To whet your appetite, I've displayed my favorite wall art pieces above which will look equally great in a chic, city apartment as they would in university halls.

Of course, you'll now be seeing many more posts on Coconut Lane so if you need some home or accessorising inspo, make sure to stop by here.

Jacqueline xx




*By using this code, A Style Is Born will receive commission.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig