Wednesday 17 February 2016

Introducing... Ava










Hey guys, hope you're all keeping well. It's been a little while since I did an introducing post so I'm really excited to get going on this one, especially since I've had this bag for almost two months and not shared it with you yet!

I got Ava for Christmas after pointing it out in the Liverpool Michael Kors' shop window. Something about it stood out to me but I didn't think about it any more than that and definitely didn't expect to get it. So, imagine my surprise when I opened it up on Christmas Day...

Having already got two MK handbags, the Selma Mini Saffiano Leather Crossbody and the Selma Leather Studded Messenger (search 'Michael' at the top of the page to find them), I was a bit hesitant about taking on a third as I've seen a lot of other brands I want to invest in. However, keeping it is one of the best decisions I've made and you'll see why when I start posting my SS16 outfits.

Now let's talk details: you can either wear this with a cross-body strap or hold it with its cute handle like a ladyyyyyy (UK sitcom reference). I took it out for Valentine's with just the handle as I was all dressed up but equally, I'd wear it with the strap and a jeans/tee/leather jacket combo.

There's a pocket on the back and one on the inside, plus buttons to expand, meaning that, although it looks small, it can fit your essentials in. A metallic bag is also one of those items that fits with all of your staples so I think I'll really get my wear out of it.

For more metallic inspo, click here.

Jacqueline xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig