Thursday 18 February 2016

Denim & Tan








Top: Zara
Bag: Zara
Denim skirt: ASOS
Heels: River Island

It's a combination as old as time but somehow, denim & tan still works; it's one of my absolute fave pairings to wear.

I'm always getting asked about this tan, suede jacket and always have to give the disappointing "it's from last year" response that nobody wants to hear so I'm thrilled to tell you that Mango has done a whole new version for 2016, which I've linked above. I can't tell you how much wear I get out of it and it's one of those pieces you'll have for a very long time as it just improves the more worn it gets.

Now, you'll have seen this skirt before both here and on Instagram as I wear it to work a lot and I've got a lot more planned for it in SS16: I'm thinking a crisp, white shirt or an off-the-shoulder number. The top I've put with it here doesn't appear to be on the Zara site but I'm pretty sure I got it on my last trip to London. When Autumn/Winter hits, I like to get seasonal tops like this one in warm shades with winter patterns (houndstooth, winter florals, that type of thing) as you can bring them out year after year. I really like how it works with the snakeskin on the bag and this is a subtle way to wear more than one print in your outfit.

Finally, can we also just appreciate these tan, suede, lace-up heels? OMG! I've been after them for ages but I could never justify paying £75.00 on River Island shoes. I mean, they're supposed to be a highstreet store afterall. So, anyway, I've been waiting and watching and waiting some more for them to come on sale and what do you know - they have! I can't see them on their site anymore but ASOS still has a few sizes left (linked above).

Have a great afternoon,

Jacqueline xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig