Tuesday 23 February 2016

Coconut Lane: Jewellery






So, last week, I shared with you guys the news that I'm now an ambassador for the home and accessory brand, Coconut Lane. After showing you a selection of their wall art, I thought I'd review items a little closer to my fashion home this time: jewellery.

You may have noticed that I don't wear a lot of bling and that's because I just like to have a few special pieces. When I was at university, I'd think nothing of buying disposable, on-trend bits from the likes of Primark but everything just fades and breaks with time. Nowadays, I stick to one jewellery box and buy timeless gems I can love forever.

That's actually one of the things that appealed to me about Coconut Lane's jewellery: for their price points, the pieces manage to contain that classic daintiness and quality I personally want in my collection. And don't forget, you can get a further 20% off with my unique code*: astyleisborn20.

Of course, rose gold has been having a moment for a fair few years now as there's just something about it that appeals to girls. I don't know if you agree but I consider it as a sort of "classy pink" so maybe that's why. The queen ring is just amazing; it's so sassy! It's made to fit as a normal ring, not a midi one, but the arrow ring can adjust to become either. The rings on my other fingers are my own.

Something else that's having a moment is marble and this bangle has proved very popular indeed as a result. In my opinion, this piece in particular looks so much more expensive than it is. I can also vouch for its quality as I've bent it around a bit (I have tiny wrists) and it's withstood the movements.

Back later with an outfit post,

Jacqueline xx




*By using this code, A Style Is Born will receive commission.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig