Sunday 10 April 2016

Jumper Dress











Earrings: Topshop
Jumper Dress: Missguided
Rings: Coconut Lane
Trainers: Adidas

It's getting to that time of year again when you can just throw on a dress and trainers and I love it! Of course, the temperatures are still a little bit cool which is why it's good to kick the season off with a jumper dress as opposed to your mini broderie anglaise number.

This piece is from Missguided and I got it in a bit of haul of neutral basics. I'm absolutely obsessed with these nude shades at the minute (I know I keep saying that in every post!) and I'm struggling to control my buying because I want every item possible in this colour. I also want to wear several of the shades together so trying to mix and match is taking up a lot of my time. I've kind of done it here with the nails, bag and dress being three different tones but I'd like create the same effect with actual items of clothing. Hopefully the time I'm spending on it will pay off and you'll love what I put together.

Another great way to wear nudes is with rose gold: metallics and their muted counterparts i.e. silver and grey; gold and beige or pink and rose gold really are a match made in heaven. Plus, metallics are huge this season (read here). If you like the rings then you can get them with 20% off using my unique code*: astyleisborn20.

As for the Stan Smiths, I'm sure you'll agree that they were just made for this kind of outfit; this is one of my favourite ways to wear them and one of my go-to casual looks (ideal for meeting people for food and that type of thing.)

Have a great Sunday, everyone! I'm off to London tomorrow so make sure to follow my journey on Snapchat (jlmcl) and Instagram (@astyleisborn).




*By using this code, A Style Is Born will receive commission.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig