Friday 8 April 2016

April's Pinterest


It might be obvious but my mood recently has been all about pinks/nudes, black, white and denim with a little bit of metallic mixed in; they're going to epitomise my summer fashion and my aim is to create a versatile, interchangeable SS16 wardrobe.

I'm going to wear a lot of pink with blue denim as I just can't get over how cute they look together. It seems like such a simple combo where you wonder why you've never worn it before. I like to think of it as a more basic version of pairing pastels.

As for the more nude shades of pink, I'll be wearing them head to toe as an alternative to my all-black and all-white outfits. You might remember I did this with grey in winter and adored the outcome (read here). It does take a bit of organising to do an all-nude outfit but once you get the shades and textures right, it's totally worth it.

With black and white, I love them together, especially when you mix a third, softer colour in like pink. When it comes to wearing them individually, I'm going to put black with a lot of blue denim and then white with nudes and pinks too.

These photos aren't my own but their original links can be found on my Pinterest page here.

Jacqueline xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig