Friday 29 April 2016

Kurt Geiger Discount


I was so excited when I got the email from Kurt Geiger to say they've got 25% off SITE WIDE until Monday at midnight. I mean, is there any better bank holiday treat?

Here you have some of my favourite pieces this season, from left to right, top to bottom:

RAW Taupe Mid Heel Sandals: Not quite ready to come out of your winter boots yet? Meet the hybrid! And what a gorgeous colour they are! I'm in love!

WOVEN KATE BAG: I really, really want a bag with a jazzy handle but until I buy one, I'm going to wrap a nice, silky scarf around one I've already got.

METAL CLUBMSTR SUNGLASSES: I'm a little obsessed with sunglasses at the mo' (wait 'til you see my latest haul post!)

WOVEN ANNIE Crossbody Bag: Crossbody bags are ideal for summertime because they're not too fussy. The colours on this one will go with everything.

BARBON Flat Sandals: These are so on-trend right now I can't even cope! The pattern, the eyelets, the laces, the flatform sole - well done,  KG!

LOTUS Trainers: The perfect casual footwear for Spring/Summer.

POPPY 2 Flatform Sandals: Metallic and (fairly) practical? Sign me up!

AMBER White Mid Heel Court Shoes: These ladylike shoes are everywhere at the minute and they're a welcome addition to my shoe-drobe. I've got these, also by Kurt Geiger, and you can see them in action here.

SAFFIANO LONDON TOTE: I could take one of these in every colour; they're so lovely.

Enjoy!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig