Friday 22 May 2015

Baby Blue Leather








Sunglasses: Le Specs
Jacket: Zara (the only place I can find it now is eBay)
Shirt: Topshop
Jeans: ASOS
Backpack: (Monki - sold out) - similar here and here
Trainers: Nike Air Max 90

As the weekend approaches, I thought I would share an example of a typical outfit that I wear on Saturdays and Sundays whilst going about my business.

I just love wearing leather jackets at this time of year, especially in this gorgeous pastel shade (I have it in baby pink too - so cute!)

I'm actually looking for a new black one so if anyone has any favourites then please let me know!

The jeans in this post come from ASOS and I can't recommend them highly enough because they have not faded at all in over a year whereas every other pair of black jeans I have owned has done so. The style is called 'Rivington' which is linked above.

Stay tuned for a dressier post within the next few days... Jacqueline xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig