Sunday 24 May 2015

Check In









Sleeveless Blazer: Missguided
Dress: similar here and here
Watch: Michael Kors
Bag: Michael Kors
Claddagh Ring: Northern Ireland
Shoes: similar here and here

I've always loved check prints and I especially love them in monochrome; it's a timeless look.

So I wore this outfit to a fab bar and restaurant this week called 'The Grill on the Square' (http://www.grillonthesquare.com/). If you follow me on Snapchat, you will have seen allllll of the details because I simply loved the place so much!

I had the gnocchi and my boyfriend had the steak, followed by lemon sorbet, raspberry sorbet and peanut butter ice cream - so yummy! Not only is the food delicious but their cocktails are AMAZING - I'm definitely taking the girls there!

If you don't follow me on Snapchat then add me: jlmcl

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig