Saturday 11 July 2015

Boho Blouse










Hi all!

How are your Saturdays going?

Here we have the much coveted boho blouse that is everywhere this summer and, as is usually the case with me, it took a good month to find the perfect one...

I toyed with the idea of a plain white one as I often wear white shirts/blouses and felt like it would have provided a seasonal update to many of my staple outfits. However, everybody seems to have those so I wanted something a little different. I also looked at white ones with coloured embroidery on but I know I would have been particular about what I wore it with so I ended up with black.

What I like most about it is that it has so much detail on in spite of the fact that it is simply black. The material is also super soft, making it really comfortable to wear. An additional advantage to having a black one is that you can easily carry it through to your winter wardrobe, matching it to those maroon and camel shades I love so much at that time of year. Oh, and picture it under a fur gilet - wow!

If you enter into the boho trend this season with only one piece then I would highly recommend the boho blouse; it can be dressed down with jeans, dressed for the sunshine with a skirt and update your work wardrobe. Furthermore, you can see here that I have simply put it with a white leather skirt that I already had so you have no need to go all-out bohemian if you don't wish to. Equally, put it with suede, fringing, buckles and a wide-brim hat and have at it!

Jacqueline xx

Boho blouse: Boohoo
Bag: Warehouse - now ON SALE
Skirt: ASOS Premium (old) - similar here and here
Sandals: Vila (old) - similar here
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig