Sunday 12 July 2015

Culottes: 5/5










Bomber: Topshop
Shirt: ASOS
Culottes: ASOS
Bag: Longchamp (read this post to find out more)
Shoes: Zara - similar here and here

Well, here we are on the last culottes post of the feature!

I've teamed them with a white shirt and block heel as an alternative to your average work wear. And, of course, the pop of colour from my Longchamp bag makes it a lot more fun. If you want to read more about the bag by the way then you can read my post on it here (you can see how happy I am with it in the final picture above!!)

Culottes really work well for work because they look smart and professional and are incredibly comfortable. Try sticking to the three-colour rule when it comes to dressing them or they can look too over the top - you're going for class, not clown! For example, I have black, white and grey/silver as my main colours (including all the details, however tiny, on the items). This way, the look is entirely pulled together and looks sharp.

If you didn't manage to catch the first four entries in the series then you can read them here:


I hope you have enjoyed this series and if you have found it helpful and/or would like to see another series like it then please leave a comment on this post or email me at: astyleisborn@gmail.com (there is a direct link to this under the envelope icon in the top right corner of the page if you find that easier to get to.)

Jacqueline xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig