Thursday 16 July 2015

Introducing... Dominique

Hey babes!

So sorry I haven't been able to post as much this week so far; I have been so busy preparing the next stage of my life that I'll hopefully be able to share with you in a couple of weeks.

For now, I wanted to share with you one of my favourite pairs of summer shoes this year - the espadrille hybrid!

I've never been a HUGE fan of conventional espadrilles (unless they were wedges or Chanel, darlings!) since I find them a bit clumsy-looking as if no thought has gone into the outfit as a whole. For that reason, I was thrilled this season when we began to see a hybrid form of the shoe - the espadrille/flatform, espadrille/city shoe, espadrille/slider and so on...

The Miss KG espadrille shoes I have here combine canvas and leather to form a modern look that is clean and polished. Moreover, the ankle strap takes them from the beach to the bar to the city.

The white rubber soles are reminiscent of the sliders that became so popular last summer (which I loved, btw!) and the colour-pop stitching adds a sporty feel.

All in all, I feel as though I have five shoes in one with this item and I can't wait to share some of the looks I have created with you.

Here are two of the official photographs of Dominique: 



And this is what they look like on:



I've been really surprised at some of the items they work well with in my wardrobe such as these jeans:



The orange stitching and acid-wash denim really create that ethnic/traveller look.

Hope you're having a great day, peeps! I'll be back later with another post!

Jacqueline xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig