Monday 19 October 2015

This Month I'm Loving... OTK Boots

If you haven't seen a pair of Stuart Weitzman's OTK (over the knee) boots on social media over the past year then you must have been living in a hole. They're soft, subtly sexy and oh so desirable! Of course, they cost a pretty penny too so this season, high street retailers have seized the opportunity to jump into the (thigh) gap in the market.

I, personally, have some flat black ones from Kurt Geiger last year that I've already been wearing this Autumn (you'll get a chance to see them in my next 'Missguided Lately' post.) I also have a heeled grey suede pair quite similar to the Stuart Weitzman's ones that you can see here and here.

I would like another colour too but I need a bit more time to think on that (you'll be the first to know when I decide!) In the meantime, however, here's my pick of both budget and blow-out buys:

Low Heel




High Heel






Go on - treat yourself!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig