Saturday 30 January 2016

Details







Hello!

Is everyone excited that it's the weekend? This week seems to have draaaaged!

I'm really getting excited about the start of a fresh, new month again on Monday; January's felt a bit weird this year and I've been super tired. Plus, I have so much planned for next month, I just can't wait!

I'm going to have a massive spring clean today and tick off a tonne of stuff on my to-do list.

As usual, my outfit details centre on neutrals, neutrals, and more neutrals this month. Oh, and a lot of texture. For me, the winter months are all about texture and it's my favourite thing about this time of year. I guess that's because, in summer, you're limited to lightweight fabrics whereas when it's colder, you can mix and match.

My fave detail here has to be the ruffled sleeve on the final pic. I got the blouse in Zara's Autumn collection but it's going to take me right through the year as well with high-waisted shorts and cute summer skirts when the sun's shining.

FYI: Ruffles are going to be HUGE this season. One of my favourite designers, Proenza Schouler, showcased them in monochrome whilst JW Anderson made us blush with his romantic, pink piece. So, if you're out shopping this weekend, keep your eye out for this instant way to update your wardrobe.

Jacqueline xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig