Sunday 24 January 2016

All Grey







Gilet: Gold Getter
Blouse: ASOS
Bag: YesStyle
Jeans: Topshop - similar at Missguided
Heels: Missguided

Hi everyone!

I hope you've had a great weekend!

I had a wonderful brunch with a work friend yesterday, shot some outfits and watched a film.

This look has been on my mind for quite some time so I've been working on getting the tones just right. Like most, I wear all black a lot and, as you'll know, I love to wear all white, therefore all grey just seemed like the natural next step. As with most outfits, texture plays a big part in pulling it all together, especially when wearing one colour head to toe (literally - take a look at my toenails!) Being a soft pastel shade of grey, I kept the textures nice and delicate too.

You may have seen this bag around on Instagram a lot and it doesn't disappoint in real life. Of course, it's a dupe of the gorgeous ChloƩ Faye for a fraction of the price so you can't go wrong. I've worn it with the strap here but I'm going to see how it works as a clutch too.

My jeans are the famous Topshop 'Joni' jean. Sadly, they don't have them online anymore so I've linked a very similar pair that we have at Missguided and with summer coming up, I'd suggest buying some in this colour. I love wearing them with pastels and a nice, crisp, white top.

Chat soon,

Jacqueline xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig