Sunday 7 February 2016

Pastels








Coat: Old - similar here
Top: ASOS
Bag: Kurt Geiger - similar here
Jeans: Topshop
Heels: River Island

So, as I've named pink as my trend of the month for February (read here), this is how I've styled it for the remainder of winter. Naturally, I've put it with my go-to white jeans haha!

A great way to wear pink is to layer pastel shades together as I have here. At first thought, it might sound quite bright but somehow it just works: more is less! I'd wear this combo with grey jeans as well as white and even a light blue pair would look amazing with some bright white kicks. For the warmer weather, this outfit would look fab with a denim jacket instead of the blue, winter coat.

Talking of shoes, do you remember these heels from last week? I wore them with a neutral outfit (here) but putting them with a number of colours works too as they tie them all together. I really love wearing them at the min' because I don't have anything else like them.

Finally, as we've discussed metallics before when they were January's trend of the month, I thought it'd be a good idea to pair the two months' fashions together by adding the rose gold bag to the pink look. This has been done in the hope that you read these monthly trend reports and see them as not just individual styles, but also feel like I'm providing a continual style guide going forward into SS16.

I really hope you enjoyed this post and I'll be back ASAP with another look for you.

Jacqueline xx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig