Saturday 6 February 2016

This Month I'm Loving... Pink


However, I've recently found my eye drawing more and more to pink pieces of clothing AND getting excited about styling them! I mean, I'm not wearing bright, Barbie pink or anything but fitting it into my existing wardrobe has been a lot easier than I thought it would be.

So far, I've bought a blush pink top from ASOS and this nude midi slip dress and I can't wait to show you what I've done with them. Both of them are going to take me right through summer and I'm especially excited to float around in the slip dress, whether I'm wearing it with Mary Jane heels or chillin' in chunky kicks.

The trick for me has been to stick to the more blush/nude shades of pink; they go amazingly with my neutral clothing. Additionally, black, white and pink make a wonderful trio. If you want to start small then you can just add accessories instead of clothing to your outfits such as the Valentino Rockstuds above with an all white outfit or the mirrored sunglasses with jeans, a tee and leather biker.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend,

Jacqueline xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig