Tuesday 15 March 2016

Marble












Scarf: ASOS
Top: Whistles
Skirt: Missguided
Bag: Whistles
Bangle: Coconut Lane (get 20% off with code*: astyleisborn20)
Heels: Missguided

As soon as I bought this skirt, I knew instantly that this is how I wanted to wear it: skinny scarf + off-the-shoulder top + pencil skirt = all the right proportions. If I had one tip for you this Spring/Summer, it'd be to put your skinny scarves with any cold shoulder detailing as the outcome is so stylish. I mean, just imagine it with a simple pair of jeans, for example.

 Monochrome is also making a comeback. It's true that it's a timeless look so it's easy to wear but adding in a pattern just updates it effortlessly. And what's more on trend than marble afterall?

Jacqueline xx




*By using this code, A Style Is Born will receive commission.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig