Friday 18 March 2016

March's Instagram


Left to right, top to bottom:

1. I finally got the perfect diary to organise my life AND the perfect marble background to photograph on! I've recently done a lot of blog planning so I need to make sure I have room for every detail of my schedule in one book. 

2. There a lot of changes going on in my life at the moment and I've had to make a few life choices of late. These haven't been easy to carry out but it's always important to remember that we are fortunate enough to be able to make our own decisions.

3. I love this shot by Vogue Paris from the Carven show as it just sums up my clothing ambitions for the season ahead. As you know, I've been stocking up on both my light pinks and safari prints already.

4. This Coconut Lane marble bangle that absolutely everyone asked me about came back into stock briefly. Fingers crossed it'll return again! And if it does, you can get 20% off site wide with my unique code*: astyleisborn20.

5. Back to these blush shades of pink I keep talking about again; Balenciaga this time.

6. I'm slightly ashamed of myself for forgetting that I bought these boots in the January sales but let's not dwell on the past. I wore them with jeans and a jumper so they remained the main focus of my outfit.




*By using this code, A Style Is Born will receive commission.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig