Tuesday 10 May 2016

This Month I'm Loving... Ruffles


Left to right, top to bottom:

River Island White Frilly Lace Dress: I couldn't resist this little number so I've added it to my ruffle collection. I've got so many different looks to create and accessories to try it out with. As I try to do every season, I update my staples. Most summers, I choose a new, white summer dress that's a little bit different.

Boohoo Faith Ruffle Sleeve Detail Sheer Blouse: Ruffles in pink are so adorable. I mean, the ultimate aim with this detail is to create a romantic look which is why the shade works so well.

Alexander McQueen Spring 2016 Ready-To-Wear: This dress simply epitomises the ruffle trend. Part romance, part Victoriana, Alexander McQueen gets it just right.

River Island Pink Print Ruffle Dress: I wouldn't typically wear a print like this; it's a bit "kitsch" for my personal taste. However, I think the shape of the dress really lends itself to holding the ruffle detail and I can picture it looking super cute with a summer wedge.

Proenza Schouler Spring 2016 Ready-To-Wear: One of my favourite designers, Proenza Schouler demonstrates how to wear the trend in a classic way that is easily transferable from the catwalk to everyday life.

Topshop Off-The-Shoulder Bardot Blouse: Simple, yet effective, why not step away from your standard white shirt and try something new? 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig