Friday 3 June 2016

This Month I'm Loving... Backless Shoes


If you haven't seen a celeb in a pair of Gucci backless loafers this season (particularly the furry ones) then I don't know where you've been. Whilst it doesn't sit too comfortably with me that their "personal" styles are admired worldwide when they're all wearing the same thing, the concept of the backless shoe as a different take on the mule is nonetheless a great seasonal update.

When a new style of footwear comes around, I tend to get a black pair so that they can be as versatile as possible but, on this occasion, the pair that drew me in first was the baby blue suede block heel above. They look amazing with all of the black and white I wear, adding a splash of colour as they go. I love this type of shoe with a good workwear trouser or a pair of boyfriend jeans. Equally, I love the contrast of putting them with a summer dress as they are just so structured.

The selection above shows just a little of what is out there and all of them come in at least two colours. Get them here, from left-right, top-bottom:





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig